Home Staging Services to Fit Every Home and Budget
Defining Home Staging
Home Staging is professionally preparing homes for sale, so that they appeal to the most buyers and generate the highest price in the least amount of time on the market. Staged Homes traditionally present themselves better than the competition by being clean, clutter-free and ready to show to prospective buyers.
Home Staging is NOT decorating, fluffing, interior design or redesign. Instead, Home Staging is detailing, de-cluttering, depersonalizing and preparing a seller’s home to give it a “model home” appearance so that the potential buyer can “see” themselves living in the home.
Enter Stage Right... the Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®)
- Accredited Staging Professionals are dedicated professionals who have studied and learned the proven and powerful techniques of Staging homes with two primary goals: sell faster and for a higher price.
- Accredited Staging Professionals have successfully attended and graduated from the ASP® to earn the Accredited Home Staging Professional Designation.
- Accredited Staging Professionals are committed to the principles and practices of marketing properties as Staged Homes
- Recent statistics gathered by Stagedhomes.com shows that 94% of homes staged by an Accredited Staging Professional sold in 29 days or less, compared to an average of 145 days for homes that were not staged.
- What’s more, homes staged by Accredited Staging Professionals stay on the market 83% less than a home that has not been staged.
Are You Ready to Transform Your Home?
Top Dogs (the most successful agents) stage their listings. They see every single listing as an opportunity to top the market. They analyze the properties